Monday, July 18, 2011

Just what I needed!

As many of you know I recently finished the process of becoming a professional! I have been looking for jobs but haven't been sure of where I really need to be. I would like to work with children, I want to be around other young (not too young) professionals, and I want to stay in California...that's really all the criteria I'm going with...oh and it needs to be a bigger city than is found around here so I will have the opportunity to work with other OT's. I've kind of narrowed my focus recently to southern California. A couple of weeks ago I went down for a job interview and to spend a few days getting a "feel" for the place. I stayed with my bestest friend Hillary.
My job interview was on Wednesday. It went well but I have since been informed I didn't get the placement. I am currently following up on some other leads I've found. We spent the next few days at the beach, the Temple, and mingling with some single friends of Hills. It was just want I needed for some added motivation to get the heck out of dodge.
On my way home I stopped and stayed with my brother, sister-in-law and nephews for a couple of days. While I was there I met the man of my dreams. Don't we look great together? Unfortunately Adden wouldn't let me take him home with me.
I love spending time with this little guy.
Adden kept me entertained, he loves to entertain and do tricks.

I had a great experience, a special thanks to Hill, the F family, and M & C for letting me stay with them. I am excited at the prospect of moving and starting a new adventure.

1 comment:

Myriah Cohen said...

You forgot that one of your criteria is to live in Chicago. I'm surprised you forgot that. Thankfully, I'm here to remind you.