Saturday, April 9, 2011

Trip to So. Cal.



At the end of February I went down to visit one of my best friends Hillary for a few days. I went down on a Thursday and we spent Friday morning in Afternoon at our favorite place Disneyland. :)

One thing I love about Disneyland is the plant life there. This is a bush on it's a small world, so cool!

We took some more hat pics to follow our new tradition. Here we are with our ghetto look.


Truck driver.


Boy scouts.


Preppy.


Attitude. Love, these pics so much fun.

That night I went with her to a fancy party held for her singles branch. It was lots of fun. I met a bunch of her friends, everyone was so friendly and nice. It was so great to be around such a great group of singles.
I stayed all weekend and on. Tuesday we went to the Temple to do some sealings before I headed north. Wonderful vacation.

I got to spend the next day with this little guy! One of my favorite people on earth...my adorable nephew adden! We went to the park, to McDonald's of a happy meal, took a nap, and played outside. So much fun.


I came home refreshed and motivated to get busy studying for my licencing exam.

2 comments:

amber schmidt said...

I can't believe I didn't think to ask you & Hillary earlier! We want to go to Disneyland this summer! Give me your tips!!! Anything we must do any secret deals you know about?? We are thinking June... is that a bad idea? Any advice would be much appreciated since you are a disneyland expert!!! :)

Tara said...

Amber, I LOVE Disneyland is amazing any time of year but honestly I NEVER go during the summer...the reality is that it's going to be packed...and you're going to wait in really LONG lines and it's VERY HOT most of the summer. I know you have little ones so my advise would be to do it in several days, go in the morning and then come back in the evening. If you dont have family you're staying with near by I would get a hotel as close as possible it really isn't much more expensive. Also use fast pass (saves your place in line)and try to do as much as you can in one area at a time so you dont have to walk as much. If you are doing it in a few days try to see some of the extra things like a show at the golden horse shoe! Let me know if you have any other questions.