Saturday, March 19, 2011

Kids are hilarious!

Today I babysat 2 little girls ages 6 and 7 and 3/4 (her words not mine). They seriously kept me laughing all day. Here are a few highlights.

6 year old: If you're older than my sister than why aren't you married?
Me: I haven't found anyone I want to marry yet.
6 year old: you should marry Justin Bieber.

7 year old (while playing Disney trivia): What would happen if a witch gave me a poison apple?
Me: You would fall into a deep sleep until your prince came and kissed you to wake you up.
6 year old: Ewwww.

6 year old (while in line behind a very short man, we're talking 5'3"ish): why is that man so small?
Me: He was born that way I guess.
6 year old: Is he a grown up?
Me: yes
6 year old: maybe he'll grow big when he's 100.
Me: yeah probably.

so, so funny.

No comments: