Saturday, April 23, 2011

Callies visit


Last week my baby sister came home from BYU-Idaho for spring break. We started the week off right by taking a hike on our property and wading in the creek soaking up that California sunshine.

That evening we had a BBQ at Lagoona lake with a bunch of friends to celebrate...it's a great place... if you don't count the wind and all the disgusting geese that plagued us. :)


On Wednesday we went down to southern California to visit our brother and his family. While we were there we got to play pirates with this little guy, complete with a treasure hunt. Aaaarrrr matey!


We also got to meet this little guy, our new nephew Ben. So cute.


On Friday Callie and I took a hike with friends, here I am with our friend Ariel, ready to go.



Love, love my sister.


On Saturday, our last day together, we took a family walk in Moro Bay. It was a beautiful day and wonderful to be near the ocean and with these great people.


Guess who!? I've been wanting to take some shadow pictures this one turned out great!

It was a great week and it went by too fast, we miss her already.

1 comment:

Hillary Richards said...

Great pictures, I'm still so bummed I missed Callie. It's looks like you girls had a great time & that the weather was perfect!