Sunday, April 10, 2011

Karaoke FHE strikes Again!



This past Monday we did karaoke for FHE...some of you may remember the wonderful karaoke St. Patty's day FHE we had a few years ago...it was wonderful and oh so fun...so we thought we would try it with our new group. It was quite a hit. Here Brianna and Hector start us off with a duet. Hector was quite in to Karaoke...but didn't know any of the songs "in English" (his words not mine) but he was determined to fake it till he made it and belted out the parts he knew...hilarious .




Brianna and I did a great version of "Good-bye Earl"...here for some reason I look like a character on a children's TV program...I wonder if that's what I look like always when I do karaoke...I hope not.




During breaks in between songs we practiced our "air" instruments. Brianna's air guitar.




Dane's air guitar.



Sadie decided to switch things up with an "air" piano. I like it.




The evening would not have been complete without a duet of "a whole new world". Love, Love Karaoke!

No comments: