Thursday, October 21, 2010

Pumpkin Farm!


Last weekend after the baby shower My Mom, my sister Brianna, and I met my brother Matthew, his wife Carrie, and our nephew Adden at the pumpkin farm. They have the place set up really cute with a hay maze, a hay pit, animals, fresh fruit and vegetables, and pumpkins galore.

Here's Adden and I checking out the pumpkins

Siblings. Matthew, Brianna and I.

Aunt Brianna with Adden.

Grandma with Adden...he was kinda sick of pictures by this time

So we took him through the hay maze which was incredibly narrow and made all of the adults feel claustrophobic and then to jump into the hay pit which he LOVED!

We went home with fresh corn and apples making this an evening full of all things lovely and fallish. :)

2 comments:

Hillary Richards said...

Love these pictures! You have such an eye and the colors are fabulous.

Myriah Cohen said...

A hay pit! I never thought of such a thing! A pit of hay, hmmm?