Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Cheese Party!


I don't know if I've mentioned it lately but I really have an awesome family. Here is just one example of our awesomeness. On conference weekend we all got together at Aunt Lisa and uncle Joe's house to watch conference and spend time together. This year Aunt Lisa decided it would be fun if we had a cheese party between sessions of conference. She called everyone up and told them to bring their favorite cheese and any other sides that would be appropriate. My cousin Michael and Grandpa really enjoyed the stinky cheese.

Here's everyone waiting for the party to begin.

Brianna and I about to enjoy our first bites.

Here's my Mom reading a fact about cheese before passing around her favorite cheese.

Grandpa got in on that action too, reading a fact about cheese before he and grandma passed around their cheese provolone, which Grandma of course pronounced provo-lone-eee.

After the party another session of conference started and Grandma and Grandpa fell into a cheese coma...or maybe it was just a quick nap. :)

1 comment:

Brendan & Jessica said...

What a fun idea to have a cheese party! I wish Brendan and I could have joined in. So what were your favorite cheeses?