Thursday, November 11, 2010

Halloween 2010


For Halloween this year my sisters and I went to our singles ward dance. Here we are ready to party it up. I was a pirate, Brianna a vampire, and Callie a gypsy.

Here we are in character.
I was a sassy pirate, but somehow this didn't stop my bishop from asking me to read his palm...he thought I was a fortune teller pirate apparently.

The next day our institute service project where we helped run a carnival for kids, here's Brianna helping to run the bean bag toss booth.

Somehow I got picked to help with the costume contest! I was the one who lead the groups of children in front of the judges in parade fashion. It was a good times and fun to see all the adorable costumes the kids had.

Here we are showing off our Mormon helping hands. (that's what our shirts said). Lovely day and great way to celebrate Halloween weekend.

No comments: