Monday, May 31, 2010

Muir Woods & Karaoke!


Last weekend I went up to Berkeley to visit friends and bring home another load of my things. On Saturday my friends Kathy and Sam and I went to Muir woods something I've been wanting to do for the last year, here we are ready to explore.

Here are Kathy and I at the first bridge of our beautiful walk.

The river and the ferns were especially beautiful.

Same and I enjoyed the "peace"fulness of the beautiful woods.

There's just something about looking up through leaves that brings peace to my soul.

Sam looked like a little girl gazing up into this tree.

Lucky clover along the path.

There was one tree that was hallow inside, Kathy and I climbed right in.

We had a wonderful time in our beautiful surroundings.

Ferns are so lovely.

The river was beautiful.

Afterward at the visitors center we checked out the really cool bear statues. Here I am taking a rest.
Sam got down to meet this one at his level.

When I got back to my place I wanted to take a pic with my pumpkin I've had since October.:) Still going strong.

That night I got together with some friends for a graduation/karaoke party. Here I am with my friend Beth @ the party.

Brendan and Elsa rocking out to karaoke.

Katie and Elsa singing their hearts out...

Gar and I singing lean on me. It was a great day and wonderful to spend time with such amazing friends.

1 comment:

Myriah Cohen said...

That pumpkin is so fabulous. I didn't think anything would beat our Christmas pumpkins, but this June pumpkin is kicking the trash out of those little Idaho pumpkins.