Monday, May 31, 2010

Disney Land in May!


During my break from school I took a trip to southern California to go to Disney land with my good friend Hillary and her Mom Dale. Here we are ready for the first day.

One of our first rides was the haunted mansion, here we are looking scared.

Here I am in front of my favorite ride "splash mountain". I had to ride alone because Hillary and Dale both refuse to ride it,not wanting to get wet, but one advantage was I was able to single ride and got right on with no wait.:)

On our 2nd day at DL I took this pic for my Berkeley friends, who have suggested I become a tour guide due to my, according to them, extensive knowledge of DL. :)

I also bought a graduation mickey cap to wear in celebration of my graduation. Here are Hill and I ready for my favorite ride at California Adventure. It was a great trip and so much fun. :) Love good friends and good fun at DL.

1 comment:

Myriah Cohen said...

Nice two-finger point!