Friday, March 5, 2010

Jazz vs. Warriors Game!


A few weekends ago it was Mormon nightCheck Spelling at the warriors game. Here I am with my friends Kathy and Tiffany ready for the game to start. A bunch of people from my ward went, it was only $15 to get in and you got a voucher for a free hot dog, chips, and a soda!


The game was serious business. It was exciting, I forgot how much fun it is to watch live sports. I didn't really care who won so I was clapping for both teams. The rest of the crowd however was very much in favor of the Warriors, them being the home team and all.
Once when the Jazz got a basket and I clapped the little boy in front of me who looked about 8 years old turned around and gave me a super dirty look, it was super amusing, you're 8 how do you even care? lol. It was a fun night.

1 comment:

Myriah Cohen said...

I can't believe you clapped willy-nilly for whomever you liked best at the moment.

I also can't believe that the Warriors Stadium called it the politically correct "LDS Family Night" and you called it the old-school "Mormon Night".