Friday, March 5, 2010

Spa Night in Berkeley!


A few weeks ago as a activities committee we put on the 2nd annual Berkeley University Ward Spa night! We started out with some beautiful refreshments, we spend some serious time slicing, dicing, and arranging with lovely results.:)

We had many relaxing adventures in store for our ward members, and we tried out a few ourselves. Here I am looking quite toad like with my lovely yogurt/oatmeal/honey mask and cucumbers for my eyes.

I ended up being in charge of waxing...not really my strong suite...mostly because I've had very little experience, but, I'm happy to report that nobody lost an eyebrow so I count that as a success.:)

Brendan my co-chair decided to try to wax his nose hair...let's just say it wasn't his best idea ever...

It was a fun and relaxing night, Here I am with my friends Kathy and Katie.

Katie and Todd showing off their fabulous nail art...don't worry Todd is a manly man he took off his polish right after this photo was taken. It was a great night!

No comments: