Saturday, March 6, 2010

Disney Land Again:)


Last weekend I drove down to Southern California to meet up with my sister and her roommates for a day at Disneyland, on the way I picked up my cousin Tiana and our friend Jana. Here's Brianna, Tiana, and I ready for a day in the magic kingdom.

Here we all are ready for our first ride, space mountain. Angie (b's roommated), Allison (B's roommate), Tiana, Brianna, Jana, and I.

Here we are on my favorite ride, splash mountain...we got soaked. :)

Sisters after mr. toads wild ride.

Trying to pull that darn sword from the stone.

Allison is hilarious! She loves to pretend to lead music..it seriously makes me laugh soooo hard every time!

Disey brought back "Captin EO", it's an amazing 3-D show featuring M.J. here we are ready to watch.

We had lunch at the fansy resturant inside the pirates ride. It was yummy food and fun to eat there...aparently usually you have to get reservations a lont time in advanced....we made ours that morning.:)

On Saturday on my way home I got to see this cute little guy, my nephew Adden. He's such a little charmer. he walked over picked up my camera and said "cheese" and smiled just like this!!
Love him, Love DL!

2 comments:

Myriah Cohen said...

Wow, you and Disney Land are on such close terms that you call it DL!
One of these days I'm going to go to DL with you...but we can't have 100 people like this trip. With 100 people, you can never please everyone, and the person I most want to please is me!

Hillary Richards said...

Looks like you guys had such a fun day! So glad Disneyland makes it worth it. You look so cute!