Monday, July 6, 2009

Hillary's Birthday Surprise!!!


I was in Oakland for my good friend Hillary's birthday...so when I got home my sister Brianna and I set up a girls night and invited her over. First was a scavenger hunt for her presents...here she is thinking of where the next clue would led to.

Here she is reading her happy birthday messages that went along with her presents....

The bathroom seemed like the perfect place to hide a few of the gifts...

After the gifts came and ice cream Sunday surprise!!! This doesn't look so big in this pic but it's a whole half gallon of lactose free ice cream, m&m's, whoppers, chocolate syrup, and mini twix bars, slathered in whip cream. There were 5 of us and we still had to send the left overs home with Hil. Delicious...total sugar overload!

After the ice cream we did pedicures...here are Hil and my toes in a fabulous pink. It was a great night.

No comments: