Monday, July 6, 2009

Babysitting Adden!


A couple of weeks ago my sister Callie and I went down to Southern California to watch our nephew Adden while his daycare provider was on vacation. Every morning we would feed him some breakfast...peas were especially appetizing.

Then we would spend some time playing outside. This pic that Callie took is adorable we both look thoroughly amused.

Adden loved hanging out with Aunt Callie.

Then after a nap we would spend some time playing indoors. He loves the Disney toys my Mom got him the last time we were at Disney Land his favorite is Buzz.
A few afternoons while we were there we went to a near by park. Adden enjoyed showing off his 2 new teeth while swinging.

Another fun game was take off Aunt Tara's sunglasses over and over.

One evening Carrie took us to the local farmers market. At one booth she gave Adden a orange sample...and he was less than impressed unfortunately. His reaction was hilarious.
One morning while Callie and I were getting ready Callie gave him one of her make-up brushes to play with when I walked over to him he immediately reached out to brush my face with it...ready to help me look my best...so adorable. We had a great time and loved bonding with Adden!

No comments: