Monday, June 15, 2009

Berkeley Good-bye!


While I was back in Oakland for my internship. We had a party at our apartment to say good-bye to all the people from our ward who were leaving for the summer. It was fun to see everyone, this ward has the amazing ability to come together in love and friendship it has a very family like feel to it.

I got to hang out with my friend Tiffany who is one of my favorite people in Berkeley and will be leaving in July to serve her mission inNY (not my mission).

Some of my favorite girls. Amy, Taryn, Tiffany and Jessica. It was a great party with lots of food and fun and even a lively game of progressive charades. I love the Berkeley University ward!

1 comment:

Myriah Cohen said...

Wow, your apartment is the place! So popular! And at least one kiss was stolen. That's pretty crazy.