Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Alright Already, Here's my Elbow!



So after several requests for another body part post I finally figured out something clever enough to use... so here it is my elbow/arm. For those of you who don't know or can't tell because I forgot to rotate this picture before posting this is the left turn signal used by bikers and motorists without blinkers. This Friday will be the last day of school and an end to my current job since I will be starting grad school before schools starts again in the fall in the fall. I'm really sad to see it end I love my job, I love teaching, I love the children, and I enjoy my co-workers as well. But I wont have to much time to be sad because a week from Monday I will begin my job at a local summer camp which is what I'll be doing until the end of July...and then I'm not sure...except that I'll be moving about a month later...somewhere in there I have to buy a car, find an apartment, etc, etc, etc....so this is just the first turn this summer will take. Wow, I hope I'm ready for this, here it goes ready or not!

4 comments:

Lesley said...

Yes! I love it, you have very nice looking elbows. I am jealous I wish my elbows looked that nice!

Good luck with the big move! The bay area is really cool. I am sure that you will love it there, if you ever get a chance to break away from your studying :o)

Myriah Cohen said...

You clearly don't know Tara at all.

She's no Hermione. She's more of a Harry, always at Quidditch practice.

Catherina said...

Hey Tara,
good luck on all your summer endeavors! I bet it will all turn out.
I think it is a quite lovely arm too:-) he he he
Hey, Fonua's blog is invite only, do you think you could ask her to invite me? Please:-) Oh, and sweet ring too! Talk about Bling!
laters
cat

Anonymous said...

We'd love more body parts too!!!!!! I think I speak for everyone in the world when I say that.