Sunday, March 16, 2008

I'm a Super Star!

So this past week I had my 90 day Evaluation for work. I was a little nervous just because I know a few people who have gotten less than a gold star in these evaluations and I was being crazy emotional that week and I was afraid I'd burst into tears. Fortunately my supervisor wrote things like: "she's doing an exceptional job", "Tara is very creative and positive when working with students and it took her very little time to establish quality relationships and respect from our students", and "Tara has show herself to be very professional and have great interpersonal skills." I was blow away with all the nice comments not that they aren't true but it wasn't what I was expecting. After I was finished reading the lady in charge who was going over it with me said "well the teacher just thinks you're a super-star!" Wow imagine that me a super-star, funny.

3 comments:

Myriah Cohen said...

You are a super star!

And i am so proud of you for having such great interpersonal communication.

I'm not so great in that regard, and i even took a class on it.

Tara said...

thanks buddy

Brookeh said...

You are my super star! I love ya and Congrats!