Monday, March 24, 2008

Dying Easter Eggs!


Easter weekend it's a tradition to dye Easter Eggs. We keep the tradition alive to spite the fact that we are all adults. This year Myriah and her Mom joined us, here they are displaying their masterpieces.


Here's my Mom and I showing what great work we did (for some reason every time I dye eggs I end up looking like a mongrel in the pics...who knows why)



Here's my sisters artistic egg decorators that they are. We ended up leaving our eggs out on the table all night and into the next day so we didn't get to eat them...who knows how that happened. Oh, well we had a great time anyway.

3 comments:

Brianna said...

UMMMM....u-g-l-y you ain't got no aliby.....

Tara said...

LOL

Myriah Cohen said...

aww... egg dying with moms is so awesome.

and Brianna, you shouldn't be a hater. Somewhere out there, someone is falling in love with your smile.