Thursday, March 27, 2008

Cousin's Pictures


Well I'm at my brother's house right now and because he has fast internet I decided to post some more pictures from Easter evening. Here I am with my siblings.


Here we are again but this time Matthew and Callie were trying to take a more "serious" picture and Brianna and I were being silly.

Here's all of us girl cousins in what Matthew deemed our "girl band" picture.


Here we are being a little more normal.



Here's another girl cousins pic. that I thought was cute.



3 comments:

Usandthings said...

I would call that last one the "modest shorts picture."

Tara said...

thanks sometimes I have a hard time titling things I think it's perfect.

amber schmidt said...

I'm jealous that you can wear shorts already! & I love the "rirl band" pic that's so funny!