Sunday, March 16, 2008

Grandpa's Griffith Humor....

Yesterday we went to the LA Temple as a family in celebration of my Grandparents 55th wedding anniversary. Congrats to them! Well afterwards we went to a nice Chinese restaurant for dinner. With trying to get 13 adults seated and ready to go apparently nobody notice Grandpa talking to the hostess. Later while we were waiting for our food the waitress comes up to the table and tells us about how my grandpa had walked up to the hostess and said "where's the sand box?" she replied "I'm sorry sir we don't have a sandbox here" and he said "well then I'll pee on the floor" she quickly pointed him to the restrooms...the poor girl though he really might pee on the floor.... wow who really knows with Grandpa. Thankfully he made it to the bathroom with out any problems. Considering the fact that my Dad has this same sense of humor...I think I have many years of embarrassment ahead. sigh.

3 comments:

Hilary said...

LOL.

Myriah Cohen said...

I don't get it.


Do all men pee in sandboxes?

or was he pretending to be a cat?

Tara said...

I'm pretty sure it was the latter...but then again who knows, it's grandpa