Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Melodrama!


I decided in December after attending the Melodrama with my friend Myriah and her family that because it was just "so great" that for my birthday I just had to go agian. We didn't actually go on my birthday because it worked out better to go on Saturday because of my Dad's work schedual and the fact that my brother and sister-in-law would be coming into town late Friday night. I don't know if you know this about the melodrama located in Pismo beach area but the always devote a few minutes before the 2nd portion of the show begins to recognizing everyone who has had a birthday or anniversary that month, and everyone claps for you, it's exciting! My favorite part of the show by far was their comedic verson of the musical Le Mis. it was hilarious. So here we are after the show (notice we're all smiling, cause it was really great) above is me with my Mom and Dad and below with my sister-in-law Carrie, my sister Callie and my brother Matthew. Good times.



1 comment:

Myriah Cohen said...

Those are true, "I just went to the melodrama" smiles.

Perfect.

and Happy Birthday!