Sunday, February 24, 2008

Brianna's home and Deer Pictures


So a couple of weeks ago my sister Brianna got home from her mission. Yippee. The Sunday after she got home we had an open house for her at our house after church. My sister Callie, our friend Hillary and I got kinda bored so we decided to pose with the really "po-dunk" deer antlers my Dad insisted on putting on a pole in our friend yard. Above is Callie's picture.


Here's Hillary...



Here's Me (according to Brianna this is my signature pose)....Good Times.


Since this is a post dedicated to Brianna's homecoming I should include a picture with her so here's our cousin Tiana, Brianna, and I hanging out. We're so excited to have her home.


1 comment:

Myriah Cohen said...

i remember when your signature pose was blowing a kiss, post blowing.