Monday, February 4, 2008

Happy Birthday to Me!


On January 25th I turned 27, wow...good thing I'm young at heart. For my birthday my Mom and sister Callie set up a scavenger hunt with 27 clues leading me to my presents. Here' I am finding a clue in my Mom's snowman tree...which is still up because my Mom promised to keep some Christmas decorations up until my Sister Brianna gets home from her mission (this Thursday) and we celebrate Christmas again. Anyway it was a great time.


Here I am with one of my gifts, birthday roses from my Dad. After the scavenger hunt we had cake and stawberry soy shakes (only mine was soy but I like to pretent nobody else gets to eat real milk because I cant). Then Callie, Myriah and I played games and watched a movie...it was a very happy birthday!

1 comment:

Myriah Cohen said...

At first, when i read that, i thought... "I HAD A SOY SHAKE?!!!"

But then i realized that is just your way of coping with your condition.