Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Tagged!

Well I've been Tagged apparently so now I'm supposed to share 6 facts or habits...so here it goes:

Habit: just like Hilary I'm an avid flosser...I have very weak teeth enamel and the dentist who I went to while on my mission told me I should floss after every time I eat...I'm not that good any more but I for sure floss more than 2 times per day.

Fact: I'm a little embarrassed to admit this but I am a sucker for cheesy Christian romance novels....they don't have to be Mormon based I just love the romance of it all with out having anything inappropriate to mar the quality.

Fact: I am a lacto...meaning I'm lactose intolerant so I can't have dairy....and I'm really looking foreword to trying soynog this Christmas season...now I know it sounds sick but I figure if chocolate soy milk is good why not soynog too...anyway I LOVE eggnog so if soynog turns out to be gross and I have to take the pills and take my chances (the don't usually work for me) so be it.

Fact: I've been inside 11 different Temples: LA, Oakland, Fresno, San Diego, Salt Lake, Provo, Bountiful, Idaho Falls, Manhattan, Portland, Nauvoo... I also went to the open houses of Sacramento and Huntington Beach before they were dedicated.

Fact: I am not a cook but I have a few specialities which include: chocolate chip cookies, omelette's, and chocolate chip waffles.

Habit: I love to sing and thus I'm always singing...I always seem to have a random song I'm singing under my breath. Many of things are songs which nobody seems to believe are real ligit songs mostly because they haven't seen the about 100,000 obscure musicals that I have and also because sometimes Myriah and I just make up songs. Who can tell the diff really?

There it is hope you've enjoyed it!

3 comments:

Hilary said...

Silknog- I'm a fan, and I'm not even lactose intolerant. If I recall from last year, it has a slightly odd aftertaste, but so does eggnog. Hope you like it! Thanks for the fun facts!

Tara said...

Thanks for the testamonial I'm excited to try it!

Myriah Cohen said...

Umm.. sometimes i sing songs we make up, and wonder why the people around me have never heard of them before.

Also, all nogs in any form are gross...although i continue to try just a little every year just to make sure.

And if anyone doesn't believe Tara's flossing obsession, then they can talk to me. I have a few stories that i probably shouldn't share on this here blog.