Saturday, June 2, 2007

Carrie's Graduation


This last week my sister Callie and I drove down to southern California for my sister-in-law Carrie's graduation from UC northridge. Here's me, Carrie, and my brother Matthew sipping our wonderful strawberry lemonade during the post graduation dinner at "the cheese cake factory". Yummy but super sweet.


Carrie, Matthew, Callie and Tara after the graduation. One observation I had however: I didn't realize how long college graduation were...when you're not the one graduating. Recommendation: Bring a good book so you can read while keeping an ear open for your graduates name.

2 comments:

Myriah Cohen said...

Oh my, such fierce strawberry lemonade drinking! You of course, darling, look smashing, and not at all like you were going to finish that lemonade in under 10 seconds.

Thinking of Carrie's graduation, makes me desire to wish you another "Happy Graduation," and also long and hope for my own graduation. 43 more days, you know.

Tara said...

Man in my opinion BYU Idaho graduations are the way to go, thanks for the "happy graduation" also congrats on the nearness of yours I'm pretty sure I can't wait for you to be home, we'll have such a great time!