Saturday, June 2, 2007

Sun Burn Baby Shower


So today I went to my friend Alissa's baby shower. It was in someones backyard and it was a sunny beautiful day on the central coast and a great time but by the time it was over my face and arms were burnt, burnt, burnt. Here's my arm kind of gross looking but it really shows how burnt I am.


Here's me looking miserable with my burnt arm and face, it actually looks better since I've been putting aloe on it all evening.


Here's Alissa and I, she's so adorable and for sure one of the cutest pregnant women I've ever known.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Myriah Cohen said...

Oh my goodness, you are so burnt! You poor thing! Do you have a live aloe vera plant you can smear all over yourself? I sure hope you do...

Tara said...

Yep, aloe is the way to go after a couple of putting it on I've darkened into a tan thankfully.

Kathleen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kathleen said...

okay so I deleted the last comment because I realized that I totally forgot to proofread and so it didn't make any sense. But in a nutshell what I said was I think you look like a thug in your photo and I think its hot, it should be the cover of your rap CD (coming to stores June of 08' if anyone is wondering). I also mentioned that I had no clue norwegians could get burnt. Its interesting what you learn in a blog...amazing really.