Monday, June 25, 2007

Fresno Temple Trip


Last Saturday Our Student ward took a trip to the Fresno Temple. Here's our group infront of the Temple. I'm right behind the girl in the front row wearing the jumper.


Afterward we went to the home of one of the girls in our ward and swam in her pool and had a BBQ. Note Peter in his old man gardening hat walking away.... LOL. It was a beautiful pool I loved the waterfall!


Here's a picture my sister Callie took of all of the soda we drank.....very artistic and a very obvious sign that it's a "Mormon" party.




Here's me and Rhett (one of the guys in my ward) ready for the crazy fun filled ride back home which included yelling(a slight breakdown by the drivers co-pilot, taking a detoured to a po-dunk town for gas, and lots of laughter!

2 comments:

Myriah Cohen said...

Wow.

A jumper.

Isn't it 2007?

My roommate pulled a corduroy jumper on me the other day. It freaked me out.

Those are some great pictures... great vibrant color... one day i will live where it is vibrant again...

I LOVE Peter's hat... but... i went to the beach with him once, and i am prety sure he was all covered up then, too.

Tara said...

Yeah, he told us a story that day about how his doctor was shocked at how white he was the last time he went in for a check up...she was even comparing her paleness to his...and it sounds like she was tanner...LOL