Sunday, May 27, 2007

Ladies Night


In order to get to know the girls we visit teach my sister Callie and I decided to have the girls over for a ladies night at our house. Although I had to change my initial plan of attack to accommodate a slightly more calm group than what I'm use to at school it ended up going really well and we all had fun singing Karaoke, painting nails, eating and just being girls.


Just hanging out (Me with Bekah)



And we even having a drawing contest. We had to draw each other and this is me with the drawing Kylie made of me, it's quite a good likeness, don't you think?

4 comments:

Myriah Cohen said...

I want that Harry Potter shirt. Do you have an extra one?

Myriah Cohen said...

Oh, thank you for updating your blog, you know i love it.

Myriah Cohen said...

Also, were any of your games rigged? Cause it kinda sounds like they were.

Tara said...

Yes to all of the above