Thursday, March 8, 2007

Mothers weekend


My aunt Lisa came to Rexburg for BYU-Idaho's mother weekend this year. Since my Mom wasn't able to come (they are coming for graduation in April! Exciting!) Aunt Lisa and Tiana (my cousin also attending BYU-I) including me in their group! We went shopping, played games, and attended several of the mothers weekend shows. We had a great time. On the way to the airport to drop Aunt Lisa off we stopped at the Idaho Falls Temple to take pictures. This picture across the street from the Temple just up from the "Falls".


Aunt Lisa and I, in the same location, you can see the falls dropping off in the background.
Tiana and I
Here's all of us together! Such a great weekend and a lot of fun!



6 comments:

Myriah Cohen said...

Idaho Falls should be called "Idaho Small Drop Off," and just like they abbr. it to I.F. (or 'if'), it could be called I.S.D.O, or Izzdoh.

Tara said...

That is so true I even think it might be appropriate to call it "Idaho man made small drop off" which is a mouth full even in the abbr. form IMMSDO.

Anonymous said...

I am shocked, I thought there were beautiful, pristine flowing WATER FALLS! This is Idaho Runoff, or IR for short. I must admit, it is beautiful anyway! I wish I was there!

Anonymous said...

Oh man I totally got really home sick for you and Brianna. *Sigh*
No I can't look any more it makes me want to cry!
I'm all alone, there's no one here beside meeeeeee!

Anonymous said...

Um heeellooooo, you're suppose to reply to my comment!!!

Tara said...

Me too I can't wait until you come!