Thursday, March 8, 2007

Kathleen's Birthday


For our roommate Kathleen's 21st birthday we decided to go wild! It was a night full of new experience for all of us. Here is Kathleen trying a jello shooter made with berry jello and sprite. It was funny to see all of us trying to do it.

Jenna and I tried sushi at the Polynesian restaurant we went to for dinner, yum!

A roommate toast to the birthday girl: with really sour lime margarita's (virgin) complete with umbrellas (L to R: Kathleen, Shalyn, Jenna, Tara, and Myriah).


We finished the night off with Karaoke, here's Myriah and I singing a really great version of "It's 5 o'clock somewhere"! It was a great night and lots of fun!


2 comments:

Myriah Cohen said...

Man, Karaoke is always a good time. Hey, next time, we should have PIZZA with out Karaoke!
Oh man, i can see it now! iT'S gonna be great!

Anonymous said...

I would like a PINA COLADA not virgin. Do want to see my ID cause I totally have it.
Oh man I wish I was there drinking shooters and margaritas with you. And as for the whole sushi thing all I have to say is YUCK!