Sunday, May 20, 2007

Graduation from BYU-Idaho


My Graduation from BYU-Idaho was amazing and exceeded my expectaitons in almost every way.My parents, my sister Callie and my Grandma came all the way from California. I got to be a part of the first ever BYU-Idaho graduation chior (made up totally of graduates) and we had two of the twelve, Eyring (my fav) and Ballard who was there to watch his grandson graduate it was amazing! The graduation was totally focused on the importance of us going out and doing good in the world which was really inspiring!It was a great day.
Elder Eyring charged us to:
1. Exercise Faith
2. Develop charity
3. Find the truth
4. Choose to keep the commandments
Simple yet profound advise!



here's my best grad photo, I look hot right?

3 comments:

Myriah Cohen said...

Oh man, BYU-Idaho on da streetz!
I'm glad you are keepin' it real.

No honestly, i DIED of laughter, you are so great!!!!

kathleen loved it too, btw.

Brianna said...

Oh my gosh tin, hottie with the naughty body! You are so funny...your graduation and still not serious. I love it. You look great! Congratulations!

Tara said...

Thanks guys I'm really considering becoming the poster child for graduation from BYU-I, the slogan will be "come here and you can be da-bomb too" LOL