Thursday, March 8, 2007

Skiing Idaho Style


So on Presidents day this year since we didn't have school so our good friend Christina, who is a ski instructor, offered to take us down hill skiing. Since it really does seem to be something you should do when you have a ski resort a half our away, My friend Myriah (also from California) and I decided to go for it, risk your life, why not?! I couldn't figure out how to rotate this picture in the blog, so, here it is ME happily anticipating a day of skiing since I was really little...


Here's Myriah and I at the top of the bunny hill for our first run down...at least you can see we knew how to stop...


Myriah, Christina, and I after several hours of skiing. Although it for sure wouldn't be my preferred Olympic sport and we were a little sore and tired we did enjoy ourselves and Christina was a great teacher!






3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so jealous! I would love to go skiing again. If only I would get off my rear end and exercise so I could actually ski! Do you even remember skiing when you were little? You were only like 4!

Tara said...

Yeah I remember going skiing as a kid but I don't remember it being scarry...I think maybe I was braver as a kid.

Anonymous said...

This makes me sad because it remides me of not being able to cross country ski with you guys! But I still had a great time with you guys! And slipping and falling down in your guy's kitchen was almost like falling into the snow! LOL!