Monday, May 21, 2012

An oh so LA...Dodger game

Let's be honest we all know I'm not sporty. However when I found out my ward  was going to a baseball game at dodgers stadium for FHE a couple of weeks ago and that I could attend for just $12, I decided to make it happen. I was able to get off on time and I rode over to the park with these fine pep's from my ward. 

We were really excited about the game. I was especially excited that the game was against the Giants. My home boys.
                              
The Game got off to a bit of a slow start...not a whole lot of actions and short innings. However we did get to participated is a really great "wave" which circled the entire stadium 3 times before it faded out. It was amazing.  I also got to make friends with some awesome peps from my ward.
They were really excited we came and they even welcomed our branch!
I sat in front of my friend Christ. He's a true dodger fan and was instrumental in my understanding what was going on during the game. I told him if we both ended up in this pic it would a miracle...consider this miracle worked.
At the end of the game these song lyrics appeared on the score board. It's true, I do love LA. I love it.
And the Dodgers won. They really deserved this one sorry Dad. What a great night, a brilliant addition to my LA experience.

No comments: