Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Getting my mid-singleness on....

This past weekend I went to the HB midsingles conference. I have my bestie Hillary to thank for the experience. She heard about it and convinced our friend Rebekah and I to come along. I'm so glad she did!
We enjoyed a weekend full of workshops (including one on how to flirt/show your interest better, I learned some killer tips), beach time (totally looking browner already), and dance our hearts out with some other mid-singles from all over the USA. We met some new peps, got our flirt on, and had a great time bonding.
Here I am at the Saturday night dance/activity with my iron chef group. We made some killer salsa. The activity was hunger games themed and for each ingredient there was a challenge and a tribute had to compete from each team. I totally rocked the macerana competition. Church on Sunday was amazing and  really made me want to be a better person.On our way out last night we got to observe the lunar eclipse through the cloud layer. Such an awesome weekend.

1 comment:

Hillary Richards said...

Such a fun weekend! & Tara totally got her flirt on ;-p So proud of her for making it happen