Sunday, March 18, 2012

I'm so LA....


I decided recently that I really need to do the things that would make me feel like I'm really taking in the whole experience of living in LA. I had a free weekend a few weeks ago so I decided to get out and enjoy some sunshine Santa Monica style. Here I am with my friend Valerie enjoying a bike ride along with beach. It was amazingly beautiful weather.

Here we are looking oh so LA on the Santa Monica pier.


The Santa Monica pier includes a built in fair.


And who knew the end of route 66.


We also took a walk down the beach. Underneath the pier you can find this...it looks kind of creepy in the pic but it was beautiful in person.


We even finished off the day with classic fair food. I Love me a good corndog.


It was a beautiful day and it made me see there's alot I'm going to love about southern California.

No comments: