Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Christmas Day Griffith style


We had the Griffith family Christmas Day celebration at our house this year. I love it when Christmas day is on a Sunday. It's just so Christmas-ie to attend church and sing Christmas Carols and talk about Christ on Christmas. After church and some cleaning I made homemade lemonade for the celebration. Doesn't it look pretty?


We ate dinner and spent time together. Here's my cousin Brent, his wife Mete, and Grandpa Dean enjoying the evening.


Uncle Joe cuddling his new Grandson Mateo.


Aunt Lisa and Adrian played domino's while Dani played on the phone.


My Dad and Michael did the dishes, such good guys.


The Richards joined us for the celebration. Here's Hill and I looking festive.


Mom's and daughters on Christmas eve. Mom, Hill, Aunt Dale, me


Model pose: Mom and Brianna


Model pose: uncle Kevin and Dad.....sorry guys I think the girls did a better job. It was a good night full of family and friends, as it should be. Love Christmas.

No comments: