Tuesday, January 3, 2012

2012...it's going to be a good year.


I've had a feeling from the start that 2012 is going to be a good year. Maybe because I spent new years day with these two. We went to church in the morning & were inspired. After church we celebrated by toasting the new year.


Cheers to 2012. Callie, me and Sadie.


Sadie and I laughing while making pizza. Always a good time.


Callie's China Callie pose. Looking good, Cal.


My L.A. Tara pose.


After our celebration I remembered my wish bone from the Christmas eve turkey and decided to pull it with Callie before we left to take her to meet up with her roommate so she could head back to BYU-I. This is the result. Nobody won...or maybe we both won. I'm going to go with that because I have a feeling it's going to be a good year.

No comments: