Saturday, December 18, 2010

Walk on the Ranch


On Thanksgiving weekend my family and I decided to take a walk on our property. Adden my nephew who is 2 wanted to hike "that mountain" so we headed out. My brother who is Addens "Best friend" walked with adden hand in hand. :) so cute.


When we got to the "mountain" Adden needed "mommy's" help to make it up. Here's Adden hiking with my sister-in-law and grandma.

I took along my graduation gift! An awesome camera to take some photo. Here's one of the fence line.

From the top of the hill.

Sun setting

Love, love oak trees they have such character. :)

Brianna and Callie checking out the darkening sky with Adden

Zipping up Adden's jacket for the walk home. :)

The creek bed on the way home. My new camera is AWESOME! I love the quality of the photos I'm able to take with it.

No comments: