Saturday, December 18, 2010

Finding our Christmas Tree


Every year we go to a Christmas tree farm to get our Christmas tree. Having a real tree that we chop down ourselves is a very important part or our tradition. This year we went to the Christmas tree farm and found the perfect tree in just minutes. Isn't it a beauty?
Another important part of our tradition is every year while we put up our tree we drink egg nog milk shakes. A few years ago when I discovered my "Lacto" status...I had to switch to soy nog and soy cream. Let's just say it's not the same but I still drink it just to be part of the tradition. My Mom asked me on our way home what tradition I wanted to start with my future family since it's not a secret that soy nog isn't up to par. Since I really have no idea I thought I'd ask you my blog readers what your putting up Christmas tree traditions are. So go ahead lay it on me. :)

No comments: