Thursday, December 30, 2010

Extreme Sweater Christmas Eve!


Every year we spend Christmas Eve with my Moms side of the family. Last year we decided to have a theme....it was PJ Christmas eve....we all wore new pjs. It was wonderful. :) Because the theme was so fun we decided to have another themed Christmas. Here we are at the start of our night. :) Very festive, no?

Here's the sibs: My brother, my nephew, my sister-in-law, my sister Brianna, Me, and my sister Callie.

My adorable parents in their finery.

Sisters looking hot, hot, hot.

Aunt Brianna giving Adden Christmas kisses. :) He was obsessed with our red lipstick...he couldn't stop staring at it.

Even Grandma got into the spirit...that's a tiny Christmas mouse/hedge hog thing she Velcroed to her sweater. Addie is giving it a pat.

The cousins arrived wearing their Christmas sweaters as well. L to R: Adden, Addie (cousin), Sadie (cousin), Callie (sister), Brianna (sister), Me, Katie (cousin), and Mike (K's bf).

Adden will do 2 fingers right up into the moment you want him to...peace on earth, good will toward men.

No comments: