Sunday, January 3, 2010

Happy New Year!


This year for New Years I went to our regional YSA conference held a a mansion owned by the bishop of one of the near by singles ward. Here I am with the group of girls I went with in the library were we "layed aside our things". Me, Haley, Stacy, Ashley, and Myriah- looking fierce.

Myriah and I ready to rock the dance.
Paso people: Kylie, Me, Hillary, Brianna(sister), Callie(sister), Sadie(cousin), & Addie (cousin).

Sisters hott in black and white!!!

Happy New years!!!

Hill and I ready for the count down,.

My sisters and I celebrating the new year. It was a great time.

2 comments:

Jamie Pearson said...

That is so strange to see my little sister with you guys. Thanks for helping her out and being her friend she said she had a good time at the dance.

Jana said...

Beautiful! I love love love your dress! oh you girls!