Sunday, January 3, 2010

The business of Christmas time!!!


We all know Christmas time means a lot of holiday parties. Well with so much going on I decided to just post a few of my fav. pics for the holiday festivities. Here is a mock family picture we took of the activities committee at our ward Christmas party! Naturally my co-chair and I were the "mom" and "dad" of the group. Although the party didn't come at the most opportune time (the week before finals) we all pulled together and the party was amazing complete with gingerbread house making, a talent show, and a reading of "twas the night before Christmas" by our bishop!!!
Note: That thing on my face is a Christmas tree, we had face painting at our party. :)

Another fabulous outing was going to see the lights at the Temple. We thought it was a good opportunity to take a jumping picture....this was the best one we got. I love the facial expressions.

This is one of the pics I took of the temple. It was beautiful.
For our OT holiday party the 1st and 2nd years in my program got together for a holiday ugly sweater/bowling party. It was a good time.
All in all to spite the stress of finals there was lots of fun to be had in the life of this OT student!!!

No comments: