Sunday, January 3, 2010

Christmas Central Coast Style


We started out our Christmas break by going with my mom to watch the men of the family play paint ball...you see they do this quite often and my mom was curious to see the fun...turns out it's really just man time...they play for 10 minutes, sit around for 1/2 hr messing with their guns and talking about how manly they are in their gear...it was hilarious, and mostly I would be okay with it if I stayed at home from now on.

A few days later our family participated in my home ward's live nativity. My sister and I along with a little girl from the primary were the angels.

My Dad and Mom were the Inn keeper and his wife. So cute!

We also attended an ornament exchange a family friend has every year.

On Christmas eve-eve my sisters and I took a trip to Harmony which is a little town along the coast near our home. Please note that on the sign behind me the population is 18...18 people live in Harmony. Fortunately they have a fabulous pottery shop where local artists sell their work. We found some great gifts there.

This year for Christmas Eve we all wore Pajamas. My sister and I were all matchie, matchie. So Precious.

Here's the sibs in our new PJ's...so funny.

Here's my grandma and mom enjoying the festivities. What cute ladies they are.

Adden really enjoyed chasing Aunt Jeans little chihuahua.

Here we are all the Griffith kids including Carrie and Adden.

On Christmas day we went to Aunt Lisa and Uncle Joes house. Here's my sisters and I with our cousin Tiana.

Here we are with our adorable mom.

The day after Christmas we went on a hike up Bishops peak. I took this photo along the trail. It was soooooooooo beautiful!

Here I am with my cousin Brent, who just got back from his mission to Spain, at the top.

Oh the sibs on top of Bishops peak.
Such a fun break!

No comments: