Monday, November 2, 2009

Disney Land in October!


So I've been putting off updating my blog, thinking to myself how many events I would have to blog about....turns out it was really just one big post about our trip to Disney land! One Thursday I drove home (to my parents house) and met up with my Mom, my sister Callie, my cousins Sadie and Addie, and my good friend Hillary and headed down to LA where we met up with my sister Brianna and drove out to a hotel right across from Disney Land. Then next day we headed out to the park. Here we all are (note our stripey matchie-ness) ready for a day of Disney fun.

We were all excited to go on the rides....Hillary not so much when it came to it's a small world but we dragged her along anyway.

One of the things I love most about hanging out with my family is how funny we all find each other.

...I guess we just don't have what it takes to pull the sword from the stone...

Mom & daughters!!!

Sticking together on the Spooky haunted mansion. Hil, brianna, Sadie, Callie and I.

Classic infront of the castle pic. Cal, me, Addie, Sadie, Brianna, & Hill.

On the Matterhorn.

Getting wet on Splash mountain.

Soaked after splash mountain. Me, Addie, and Hill got soaked!

Lov'n the 3-D glasses on Toy story ride!

Me and my sister Callie on Toy story our favorite ride!
Me, Brianna, and Sadie taking a rest at the end of the day.

Glowing bracelet group handshake.
It was an amazing day and a much needed break from the stresses of life!

1 comment:

Lesley said...

Disneyland is the best way to get away from the stress of life! Looks like fun! We are going again next weekend and probably in Feb one last time before out passes expire! Let me know when you are planning on going next, it is only a 4 hour drive for us and we can't hardly resist jumping in the car just for a quick trip :)