Monday, November 2, 2009

Halloween Weekend!


On Friday My sister Callie and my cousin Sadie came up to Berkeley to go to the Halloween party/dance with me. Here we are: Rainbow bright, miss Peacock, and Miss scarlet!

Here I am with my freind Naz and I at the party. Naz is on the activities committee with me and we worked on the haunted house which turned out amazingly!

Rainbow bright and Jem...My friend Chiquies and I decided to bring back the 80's this Halloween!

Kathy was a chalk outline (quite cleaver), I was Rainbow bright, and Megan had and amazing Cleopatra costume.

Amy and I looking cute for the halloween party! We are both on the activity committee and did a ton of haunted house work together, it was lots of fun.

Me and my friend Katy (she's the YSA rep) the girl in-charge of the whole party she did a great job.

Emron and his friend not only danced "thriller" like a dream but also scared the pants off of everyone who came through the haunted house!

On Saturday I went home and went with my parents to their ward Halloween party. Here I am with my Dad see the family resemblance?

At the party I got to see my friend Jana who is married and moved back to the old home town. It was fun to see her!

I had forgotten how beautiful the ranch is in the fall! So amazingly beautiful!

My brother, my sister-in-law, and my nephew Adden were home for the weekend as well so I got to see them on Sunday. Here I am chasing my little nephew around the house (he's dressed as an owl soooooooo cute). It was an amazing weekend!

2 comments:

Dione said...

haha, I love your rainbow bright costume, that is just too cute!

Catherina said...

Ok so one glans at your pix and I instantly knew who you were I LOVE RAINBOW BRITE!!!! :-) Sweet costume girl....LOVE IT! ;-)