Monday, June 15, 2009

YSA Conference


In May we went to a tri-stake young adult conference. Here I am with my friend Hillary and My sisters Brianna and Callie ready to head to Santa Maria. The first night we had amazing speakers, games, and a dance.

Brother Husaker our institute director was the keynote speaker. He did a great job.

Here's Hillary and our friend Dave who worked along with a couple of girls tying this quilt during the service project on the 2nd day.

One of the games we played was a variation of "do you love your neighbor" notice my sisters and I in the background. It was alot of fun.

By the end we were all good friends. It was alot of fun and I met alot of great people.

2 comments:

Myriah Cohen said...

Hmm... I'm kinda glad I was backpacking that weekend.

Brianna said...

Hm....I'm kinda glad I was there at the conference that weekend.