Monday, February 16, 2009

Words about ME!

Ok so this is a idea I am copying from a friends blog (she did this same thing) Check it out if you want http://www.ifyoufindyourself.blogspot.com/ (thanks for the idea buddy I thought it was lots of fun!). I asked my mother last night what words she would use to describe me if she were making a word search about me. Here was her list:
Dedicated
Beautiful
Thoughtful
Best Friend
Honda Civic
Wicked
OT
Samuel Merritt
Beach
Disney Land
New York
Waffles
Ok now it's your (as the reader) turn, what words would you add to the list about me? What words would your mother write about you?

3 comments:

Jana said...

Strong, uplifting,

Vee said...

Goofy, pink slippers, singing with me across campus, Dancing

Myriah Cohen said...

I've been thinking about this for a while, and I think this is my list:

T-Dawg
floss
BFF
omelets
fabulous
funny
understanding
Paso
goofy
bed-head
would you rather
BYU-I
flip-flops
journals
family history
loyal