Sunday, September 14, 2008

Tour of our House!


Here's our little town house from the outside.


Here's our entryway.

Here's our laundry room just to the left of the door! I absolutely love this feature of our house! I feel like it's such a luxury since I've never had a washer and dryer in my apartment.

Here's our kitchen, it's kinda small but nice.


Here's our dinning room including out sliding door out to our patio and storage unit (my roommates are keeping their bikes in there...for now).

Here's our living room. It's very cosy. I love reading my scriptures on the couch in the morning and I can open the curtains and let the light come in.

Here's the first part of our stairs, note this is the beginning of the pink carpeting.

Here's the 2nd part...it just keeps getting pinker.

Here's the bathroom my room-roommate and I share. It has 2 sinks which are separated from the bathroom by a door which makes it possible for one of us to get ready while the other is in the bathroom and/or for both of us to get ready at the same time, it's so nice!

Here's my side of the room...that basket was filled with the last of my stuff to put away...I'm now completely unpacked and put away. I really love our house and the little community we live in it's very homey and feels safe.

1 comment:

Hillary Richards said...

The house is soooo cute! Love the wood floor and tile. Fancy :) But my favorite is the pink carpet on the stairs!!! Love you