Friday, September 12, 2008

Top Ten Reasons I'm happy I moved to Oakland!

1.I'm only 15 minutes from the Temple.
2. My ward is super friendly, especailly the young men!
3. I'm only 3 hours from my home town and can see my family often!
4. I am a grad student at a school that is very much about the students.
5. I get to live in an adorable little town house.
6. My roommates are great.
7. People here keep telling me I'm beautiful (don't worry I wont get a big head but seriously this has happen to me about 4 times since I've been here).
8. I'm still near the ocean.
9. There's alot to do an see and explore...
10. I know this is where I'm supposed to be and there's alot of peace in that.

6 comments:

Vee said...

Tara, I'm so excited for you. what a fun adventure to have. It makes such a difference when the ward is friendly doesn't it. Have FUN!

Jenn said...

Hey, we haven't connected yet. Looks like you had fun in Yosemite. Let's get together next week. Most days are fine. Let me know. 666-0461

Anonymous said...

Um...ya don't let that head of yours get too big. Hey big head, nice big head.

Lesley said...

You are totally beautiful! I thought you knew that already!?

Myriah Cohen said...

Cheers to Oakland!

amber schmidt said...

That's so cool that you get to do grad school and that you live so close to the temple.